Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkins

 Kassie and I were feeling ambitious and embarked on pumpkin carving.  If it were up to me, I'd leave them uncarved, but who am I to deprive my kids of Halloween tradition?  Scottie liked the gutting, Mylee didn't mind it,  Jena found it repulsive, and Ben found it delicious!


Our two week fall break is coming to a close (boo).   Life resumes as usual tomorrow (boo).  Kassie is back in Utah (boo).  But our porch is now a little festive.  Halloween here we come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Becca said...

yeah i'm with you... I'd rather just leave them uncarved. Our first year married we bought a pumpkin and I sat in the tub while mike sat on the floor in the bathroom and carved it. The next year I don't think we carved and this year (our 3rd year) mike passivly asked, as we were pulling out of the driveway the other day, "are those 2 pumpkins for decoration or are we carving this year?" hmmm we'lll see I guess. maybe we need Kassie to come over and give us a little spark to start our fire... the real question is- did you bake the seeds and eat them later? Now that's the part I like

October 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home