Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pinkalicious Party

The Pinkalicous books are hugely popular at our house.  Huge.  Mylee has grown up with them...so of course, when it came time to plan her very first friend  birthday party, she wanted a Pinkalicous party.  All of her little buddies dressed accordingly.

She didn't even mind sharing the spotlight with Hunter.



I am in denial that she is four.  Four??  She is so little- but it's true, next year (could be- we'll see) is kindergarten!  She is such a helper in our family.  Not only does she love to baby her dolls, she also loves babying Ben and Hunter.  All of her cares melt away when I tickle her back.  She has the best giggle you've ever heard and she loves to dance and play with her friends.  Mylee definitely has a mind of her own.  I love my sweet heart girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home