The girls were looking so spiffy on Sunday that I asked them to hold the things they'd made me for Mother's day and smile for a picture. I said, "Okay, one, two, three!" and on three Mylee flung the cook book she'd made in preschool and made this face! Whatintheworld? It was so funny. Where did she come up with the idea to make this face for a picture? Where did she even learn this face??
 |
| After we stopped rolling around laughing she posed nicely. |
 |
Scottie made me this big paper tea pot in school. On the front there's a poem about just drinking tea if he ever makes me mad. When I read it he said, "I know you don't drink tea. They made me write it." |
 |
| My Mom is really happy when I clean. |
 |
My Mom gets upset when I have to much screen time.
My Mom really likes to sleep.
Oh funny boy. They sang in sacrament meeting- The girls stood on the end clinging to each other and to Bekah, and Scottie was directly next to the pulpit. When he came back to our row he said, "I hope you didn't think I was looking at Sister Armstrong, because I wasn't. I was looking at you the entire time." Like he was really trying to make it meaningful for me. I love my funny kids! |
3 Comments:
I can't believe how grown up your kids look in these new posts. Jenna seems to have a whole new look about her. Love all the stories. I hope grandma isn't rolling in her grave because she so upset Mylee didn't like her curls! :) And scotty's comment about looking at you during the program is the best... very smart and thoughtful
and do you feel like i'm stalking you.... as i'm usually the first to comment! :)
haha! I love the stories! Move back to Heber so we can see those cute kids (and you) more! You can live in the basement of our house when it is finished if you can't find a house you want to buy.
Post a Comment
<< Home