Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

We went to an evening with Santa at the library with friends.  It was sweet and exciting-

but in every picture

Scottie is giving Santa bunny ears.  I hardly even want to write this down, because I don't want to encourage him.  I promise, he is a sweet, respectful child most of the time.


There we go.  I told you.

Jena's class had a gingerbread festival.  Our house wasn't quite architecturally sound, but hey-we were the only ones to use the ice cream cone for a roof instead of a pine tree.



Scottie is [was] a member of the Colorado Children's Chorale, and he got to perform with them at the Boettcher concert hall in downtown Denver.  Rehearsals are clear across town, and he doesn't love going...(dude, choir??) so we are going to call it quits.  But the Christmas concert was so cool.  I'm glad he got to be a part of it.  Don't look for him in this picture- I got it off their website.  Photography wasn't allowed, but I pirated a couple pics with my phone.  Mike and Mylee went to one concert, and Jena and I went to the other. 




Over the river and through the woods...
The rest of the Christmas fun was had in Utah.  We met downtown at Chuck-A-Rama one night (the kids REALLY want a Chuck-A-Rama in Colorado now) and then went to Temple Square together.  It was perfect weather and ever-beautiful.  We were gathering together for a picture Kassie was going to take, and them Mike's cousin Hailey popped up out of nowhere to take it for us!   Small, small world.




For the first time, I went to the Heber Walmart.  Weird.  Life as I knew it in Heber is changed forever- for the better.  Mylee has been dying to have her ears pierced.  The plan has always been to wait until we're 8, but...I don't really care that much.  I've always just wanted it to be when they are old enough to be excited and remember it.  Sooo we went to the new Walmart to get 'er done.  Please ignore my voice in the video.



These are the sweet little earrings she chose. 


 

  


1 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Becca said...

So fun! I enjoy follOwing your Denver life, but rumor has it you will be back in July? That will be fun. Then maybe I can run into you at temple square... Or somewhere.... Or I guess family functions will do! Love ya

February 4, 2012 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home