Cute.
Thanksgiving has come and gone. Scottie and Jena were super cute in their Thanksgiving plays. I wish you all could have seen 'em. Jena was a cute pilgrim and Scottie was a pilgrim narrator (also cute). Scottie's booming singing voice carried the rest of the class (haha) and Jena's dance moves were probably the most uninhibited among the pilgrims. I've been so smitten with these two lately. They just seem so...big. We had parent teacher conferences a couple weeks ago and both teachers commented on how sweet they are about each other. They always run up to each other after school and are so excited to be together. Jena's "journal" was full of pictures of Scottie. This morning I woke up to find them down stairs in their jammies playing old maid together. I love that they are only a grade apart, but I do worry about the day when Scottie's friends start to hit on Jena. He'll protect her, right? I checked Jena out of her class so she could see Scottie's play, but I was running late to Jena's and wasn't able to check Scottie out to support his sister. They were both sad and I've yet to hear the end of it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home