Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baseball kept us busy during July.  Scottie was a little curious why his league included 5 year olds (little bit different than Colorado baseball:), and Jena had a fun first year.

Mostly I tried to stay home as much as possible.  It was so beautiful and peaceful.  Mike found his calling in life- farming.  He loved watching the cows eat (and now he loves eating the cows).

Mylee loves all animals- even chickens!  She would pick them up squawking and Shhh them and tell them everything was going to be okay.  The eggs have been fun, and we try to send an egg home with every friend that comes over.  The neighbors dog Daisy sadly ate two of the chickens.  (Not that we blame her- it's what dogs do!) We are currently down to three.

One day Ben was in his room and got quiet so I assumed he fell asleep.  After a while I peeked in to check on him, but he was nowhere in sight.  I noticed his little hand under his (uncovered) window seat cushion...so cute.

The Harris' from Highlands Ranch popped in for a visit during their vacation to Park City.  Cutest boys on earth.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home